Join a team that's tackling the hardest problems in the world's most impactful new technology - quantum computing. Q-CTRL builds software to enable customers to deploy the most effective quantum controls to suppress errors in their quantum hardware - combining modern product design and engineering with state-of-the-art quantum control techniques.
|Type||Internship (3 months)|
|Posted||20 Dec 18|
What Will You Be Doing?
As the Marketing Intern, you’ll help to plan, design and coordinate the delivery of all marketing campaigns across the full range of digital channels.
About the Role
- Manage social media accounts
- Design and coordinate EDM campaigns
- Create digital content for the Q-CTRL blog and social media accounts
- Plan and create digital marketing campaigns
- Manage campaigns to increase the number of customers, conversions and activations
- Support the Leadership team and your colleagues in the Product, Design and Development teams
- Learn how to explain Q-CTRL’s products in accessible language
Why Join Q-CTRL?
We're a young company working in one of the most exciting and impactful areas of modern technology. Our team is composed of leaders in quantum science and product development and we're backed by some of the world's leading technology investors. Q-CTRL is based in the Sydney Nanoscience Hub, and if you work from our offices you'll enjoy the convenience of being walking distance to Broadway and Newtown. We also offer:
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Brand new setup that you get to choose
- Flexible work hours
- Training budget to ensure you're up to date on the latest developments
How to Apply
Complete the form below and, in the Additional Information section:
- Tell us what interests you about science and what you like about digital marketing
- This role is open to local candidates only
- If you're applying for this role locally, you must have the right to work in Sydney, Australia
- If you don't address the questions under the heading How to Apply, we won't get back to you
- No "Outsourcing", "Offshoring", "Nearshoring", "Farshoring" or any shoring - this is for individual candidates applying for a specific role - if you want to get in touch to let us know about your services please use our contact form